Implementation case of VOC online monitoring system in a district
1. Project background
On April 23, 2019, Tianjin Pollution Prevention and Control Office issued  No. 5 issue of the "Notice on the Comprehensive Implementation of Special Actions for the Prevention and Control of Ozone Pollution." The plan requires that, by the end of September 2019, in order to take targeted prevention and control measures, reduce the concentration of precursor pollutants such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and nitrogen oxides (NOx), and accurately and scientifically prevent and control ozone (O3) pollution. To ensure the achievement of the annual air quality target for the number of days and fully implement the O3 pollution prevention and control special action.
"Notice on Comprehensive Implementation of Special Actions for the Prevention and Control of Ozone Pollution"
Implementation example of VOC online monitoring system in a certain area There are more than 100 gas-related companies in a certain area, which mainly involve key industries such as printing, injection molding, cables, automobile painting and stone processing. Install an online monitoring system for volatile organic compounds emissions from fixed pollution sources for relevant key gas-related enterprises.
System deployment can improve the ability to accurately locate pollution sources in various industrial parks, and at the same time quickly and intuitively analyze relevant information around pollution sources. By integrating various geographic information resources and environmental protection business resources, a unified environmental information resource database is established to integrate spatial data with Business data such as dynamic monitoring data, dynamic regulatory data, policy and regulatory data are seamlessly linked. Provide managers with intuitive, efficient and convenient management methods, improve environmental business management capabilities, comprehensive management and analysis decision-making capabilities. At the same time, according to the different business applications, the data is horizontally divided. Through the different levels of application personnel, the data is divided vertically. The information context is clear, the data management is convenient, and the key gas-related companies are prevented from stealing.
2. Monitoring equipment products
Traditional VOCs gas detectors generally use catalytic combustion sensors for detection. Such sensors respond slowly to gases above carbon 5 and easily cause sensor poisoning. On-line monitoring of fixed VOCs (PID) based on the principle of photoion detection The instrument solves such problems very well, responds quickly, and there is no poisoning. It can even be used as a VOCs gas detector as low as PPB.
The instrument adopts pumping sampling method, which can be directly connected to gas outlet pipes such as flues, and the gas entering the instrument has been dried and filtered through the trap, dehumidifier, flow meter and other units. Finally, it enters the intelligent PID organic gas detector and measures the concentration of VOCs in the gas through advanced spectrum technology.
The entire system consists of three subsystems: monitoring of gaseous pollutants VOCs concentration, wireless transmission, and data collection. It has a simple structure, a wide dynamic range, strong real-time performance, flexible networking, and low operating costs. The system adopts a modular structure, which is easy to combine, and can communicate with the internal DCS and data systems of environmental protection departments. http: //www.zwinsoft. . com /? p = 3144
3. Functional characteristics of online monitoring equipment for fixed pollution sources
1) Standard technical route: Provide a complete configuration system according to the requirements of relevant national standards;
2) High-quality software platform: Through the central software platform, multi-site data integration, analysis, reporting and release are realized.
3) Scientific algorithm technology: Gaussian smoke plume model and distributed redundant node judgment algorithm are used to realize VOCs emission area layout, overall monitoring, pollutant diffusion trend estimation, VOCs emission source analysis and other functions.
4) Accurate monitoring data: it can monitor multiple pollution gases at the same time, with high time and space resolution and detection sensitivity;
5) Advanced supporting software: Data acquisition, analysis and visualization software are used to greatly improve monitoring efficiency.
技术 的第三代本安型PID传感器，响应时间更快，抗湿性能更强，测量范围大；无需工具可实现传感器互换，支持离线标定； 6) Leading the global PID development trend: The third-generation intrinsically safe PID sensor with independent research and development and multiple international technologies is adopted, which has faster response time, stronger moisture resistance, and a larger measurement range; no tools are required to achieve sensor interchange Support offline calibration;
7) PID self-cleaning technology: to ensure the long-term stable operation of the instrument and extend the service life of the sensor; [ZWIN-RAE sensors only]
8) Unique pumping sampling: built-in powerful sampling pump, large monitoring range, short response and recovery time, so that the instrument has a keen sense of smell:
9) Ultra-wide measurement range, free range setting: measurement accuracy reaches ppb level:
10) 3G open air structure: double the detection range, accelerate the response time by 10s, and effectively extend the maintenance-free time;
11) Intelligent temperature and zero compensation algorithm: make the instrument show better performance;
12) Can detect thousands of gases: broad spectrum detection, built-in gas library, convenient for users to choose;
13) Multiple signal outputs: standard 4 ~ 20mA (three-wire system), RS485 Modbus, three-level switch output (normally open / normally closed optional) can be fine-tuned;
4. Success stories
Other recommended productsmore products
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing products.