Portable Ambient Air Particulate Matter Monitor (PM10 and PM2.5)
（PM10和PM2.5） 是采用β射线吸收原理通过测量大气扬尘吸附放射量来测定扬尘的浓度。 The portable ambient air particulate monitors (PM10 and PM2.5) in the Zhiyi era use the beta-ray absorption principle to measure the concentration of dust by measuring the amount of radiation absorbed by the dust. The more the amount of absorbed rays, the higher the dust concentration and the less the absorbed rays; otherwise, the lower the dust concentration. 具有体积小、重量轻 、数据准确等 特点， 广泛适用于常规环境空气质量监测、环境评价、科学研究、应急监测以及数据比对、户外监察等场合。 This product is a portable monitoring instrument with the characteristics of small size, light weight and accurate data . It is widely used in routine ambient air quality monitoring, environmental assessment, scientific research, emergency monitoring, data comparison, outdoor monitoring and other occasions.
- Clock error: ± 20s under normal conditions; ± 2min under power-off conditions.
- Ambient temperature indication error: ± 2 ℃
- Flow test: average flow deviation ± 5% of set flow;
- Relative standard deviation of flow ≤ 2%;
- The average flow rate indication error is ≤2%.
- Calibration film reproducibility (only beta-ray absorption method, micro-oscillation balance method): ± 2% (nominal value)
- Environmental condition impact test: The monitor is tested under four environmental conditions, such as different temperature and power supply voltage, and should meet the flow test indicators.
- Parallelism: PM10 monitor ≤10%; PM2.5 monitor ≤15%
- Reference method comparison test:
- Slope: 1 ± 0.15
- Intercept: (0 ± 10) μg / m 3
- PM10 monitor correlation coefficient ≥ 0.95
- Correlation coefficient of PM2.5 monitor ≥ 0.93
Other recommended productsmore products
Tips: In order to avoid purchasing risks, it is recommended that you always confirm the supplier's qualification and product quality before purchasing the product.