Central Park Monitoring and Broadcasting Sound (19A0679) Procurement Announcement
Release Date: December 25, 2019
I. Project Number: 19A0679
Project Name: Central Park Monitoring and Broadcasting Audio Procurement
3. Procurement method: public bidding
Fourth, the budget amount: ￥ 1,730,000.00
V. Project Details
Subcontracting number: 1
For details, please refer to the procurement documents.
Maximum limit price total: 173,000.00 yuan
(1) According to the "Notice of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Ecology and Environment on Printing and Distributing Lists of Government Procurement Items for Environmental Labelling Products" (Caiku  No. 18) and the "Notice of the Development and Reform Commission of the Ministry of Finance on Printing and Distributing Lists of Government Procurement Items for Energy-saving Products" ( Caiku  No. 19) to implement the national energy conservation and environmental protection policy.
(2) Implement the policies to promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in accordance with the provisions of the Circular of the Ministry of Finance and Industry and Information Technology on Printing and Distributing the Interim Measures for Government Procurement to Promote the Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (Cai Ku  No. 181).
(3) Implementing policies to support the development of prison enterprises in accordance with the provisions of the Circular of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Justice on Government Procurement to Support the Development of Prison Enterprises (Cai Ku  No. 68).
(4) Implement the policy of supporting the development of welfare units for persons with disabilities in accordance with the provisions of the “Notice on Joint Promulgation of Government Procurement Policies for the Promotion of Employment of Persons with Disabilities” (Cai Ku  No. 141).
Seven, supplier qualification requirements
Qualified bidders shall first meet the basic conditions stipulated in Article 22 of the Government Procurement Law, and at the same time meet the specific qualification conditions set according to the characteristics of the project.
(I) Basic qualifications
1. Ability to independently assume civil liability;
2. Have a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system;
3. Have the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract;
4. Have a good record of paying taxes and social security funds in accordance with the law;
5. In the three years before participating in government procurement activities, there are no major illegal records in business activities;
6. Other conditions stipulated by laws and administrative regulations.
Place, method, time limit and selling price for obtaining public tender documents
Period for obtaining documents: December 25, 2019 to January 15, 2020, 09:00
Document purchase fee: ￥ 0.00 / subcontracting
Where to Obtain Documents: For details, see the procurement documents
Way or matter:
(1) According to the Notice of the Chongqing Municipal Finance Bureau on Printing and Distributing the "Interim Measures for the Registration and Integrity Management of Chongqing Municipal Government's Purchasing Suppliers" (Yu Cai Purchasing  No. 45), bidders should register as required and pass Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Network (), registered in "Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Suppliers Database".
(2) Any bidder who intends to participate, please go to the procurement agency to obtain or download all the project information published before the bid opening, such as the bidding documents and drawings, addenda, etc. on the "Chongqing Municipal Government Procurement Network", regardless of whether the bidder receives or downloads Whether or not, it is deemed that all the contents of the tender have been known.
(3) When each bidder submits the bidding documents, the bidding document purchase fee shall be paid to the procurement agency at the bidding (opening) place. If the bidder is a micro-enterprise and the bidding product is produced by a micro-enterprise, after the bid evaluation is verified and determined by the bid evaluation committee, the original bidding document purchase fee invoice can be returned to the procurement agency for the return procedure after the announcement of the procurement results of the project ( For details of the micro-enterprise certification standards, please refer to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology  No. 300, and bidders must provide certification documents from the competent department of SMEs at or above the county level where the enterprise is located).
(4) Bidders must meet the following two requirements before their bids are accepted:
1. Submit the bidding documents on time;
2. Register on time.
Nine, bid information
Start of submission of bidding documents: January 15, 2020, 09:00
End of submission of bidding documents: January 15, 2020 09:30
Place of submission of tender documents: Chongqing Yubei District Public Resources Trading Center (next to Yubei Administrative Service Center, 36 Shunyi Road, Konggang New Town, Yubei District, Chongqing)
X. Opening Information
Bid Opening Time: 09:30, January 15, 2020
Bid Opening Location: Chongqing Yubei District Public Resource Trading Center (next to Yubei Administrative Service Center, 36 Shunyi Road, Konggang New Town, Yubei District, Chongqing)
Eleven, contact information
Buyer: Chongqing Airport New City Development and Construction Co., Ltd.
Purchasing manager: Mr. Chen
Purchaser's address: Chongqing Airport New City Development and Construction Co., Ltd.
Agency: Chongqing Yubei District Public Resources Trading Center
Agency manager: Mr. Pan
Agency address: Shunyi Road, Airport New City, Yubei District (next to Yubei District Administrative Service Center)
19A0679 Central Park monitoring and broadcasting sound procurement.doc
Central Park design drawings.rar
Disclaimer: The content provided on this page is issued by the purchaser or procurement agency in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of government procurement. Chongqing Government Procurement Network is not responsible for its content and assumes no legal responsibility.