- In the rising Chinese AI chip industry, "curve overtaking" will inevitably roll over, and only by mastering the hard core technology can we get ahead. This article will review ten representative "Chinese chips" from the four camps of mobile phone chips, edge computing, machine vision and machine hearing.
- Judging from the current development, drones have been better applied and promoted in the three major scenarios of warehousing management, agriculture, and parcel post, and they have also attracted much attention in the industry.
- The alternation of time scales is a node, but also a starting point. Where is the time for 9 to 0, what is the general trend of security in the future? How to grasp the invisible economic pulse?
- Shanghai Municipal Economic Information Commission issued a notice on December 11 to deploy and build the first Shanghai artificial intelligence innovation center. According to the notice, 7 companies have been approved as Shanghai artificial intelligence innovation centers, which are divided into two types: industrial innovation centers and application innovation centers.
- This article will review everything experienced by China's smart lock people in 2019 from three aspects: industry and market changes, technological changes, and industry problems.
- Smart cities have become another billionaire outlet after the Internet. Facing such a strong development trend, how can LED companies seize the vanguard in the boom of smart cities?
- In 2020, how to seize the development opportunities of the industry, achieve better development of emerging technologies and commercialization of cash, will become the key to many security companies occupying a place in the fierce market competition.
- With the breakthrough of blockchain technology, the real intelligent technology is gradually available. Blockchain technology is becoming a trusted flow of urban data to provide a lower cost and more efficient solution based on blockchain technology. The new pilot project of smart city applications will be launched in the world to solve the "difficult diseases" for the construction of smart cities.
- In 2019, technology companies are still carrying forward-thinking technology that makes them proud and headaches, and self-reflection and twists and turns in the growing controversy.
- In recent years, due to continuous breakthroughs in technologies such as flight control, navigation, and communications, China's drone industry has developed rapidly and its applications have become more widespread. However, due to the imperfect industry system and the lagging management regulations, the contradiction of "utilization and use" of drones is quite prominent. Drone security and privacy risks are increasingly exposed. Drones occasionally hurt people and interfere with navigation. occur.
- Decrypting the six future trends of smart security
From the five major categories of security industry ecology, such as applications, technologies, frameworks, platforms, and chips, the six major trends of the smart security industry are summarized: front-end [detailed]
- Market demand creates a new period of booming smart buildings in Xinfengkou
- Top 10 data review of robotics market in 2019
- IDC 2020 Global Smart Terminal Trend Forecast
- 5 IoT challenges and opportunities in 2020
- How is the security industry developing in 2019? Engineering remains the main driver
- 9 key security challenges for the future of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Application methods and benefits of the Internet of Things in the construction field
- China's Face Recognition Industry Competition Status and Investment and Financing Analysis in 2020
This site is wonderfulMore
The old age has been in full bloom, and in the new year, it will be a hundred feet. On January 19, 2020, Zhejiang Xingwang Baomingtong Network Co., Ltd. 2020 New Year's Annual Meeting [detailed]