Science and Technology
- Sweat recognition, like its literal meaning, is a means of identifying the use of sweat excreted by the human body as a security code. Even today, many people are familiar with biometrics, I believe many people still ask, can sweat be used as identification information? The answer is yes!
- Researchers from Fudan University in China and the University of Buffalo in the United States have developed a new retroreflective film that reflects light in interesting ways that can be used to make bright road signs and change color at night.
- In recent years, for cross-camera and cross-space target person retrieval, Re-ID pedestrian recognition technology is receiving more and more attention as an emerging research direction.
- Quantum computers will be able to invade and destroy almost all current information systems. Therefore, the development of quantum technology is not only based on scientific and economic considerations, but also a consideration of national security strategy.
- Researchers at DeepMind have developed an artificial intelligence model called Dual Video Discriminator GAN (DVD-GAN), which can learn a series of YouTube video datasets to generate highly realistic and coherent 256 x 256 pixel videos, Up to 48 frames.
- As a rising star in biometrics technology, gait recognition is now gaining people's new favor by virtue of long-distance recognition, no hard cooperation, and strong environmental adaptability.
- Today, the development focus of digital signage has rapidly shifted to interactive content, which has become a hot topic in the market, and it has gradually formed several significant mega trends to help the industry meet the next round of new development opportunities for digital signage.
The virtual reality industry ecosystem has initially formed three types of device VR product marketsHardware and software constitute the end products of the virtual reality industry. Applications include application software and application distribution in various application fields, and content includes content operations and content production in each application field.
- Recently, a study by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology showed that trained AI can not only obtain information about people's gender, race, age, etc. from their voices, but even what you look like can hear it!时间：2019-06-12 【全文】 Source: Intelligent Manufacturing Network : 2019-06-12
- In recent years, the application of blockchain in various fields is in full swing, and its commercial value has attracted the attention of many researchers. It has become an industry consensus to accelerate the application of blockchain in various fields.时间：2019-06-04 【全文】 Source: Intelligent Manufacturing Network : 2019-06-04
- Data centers will rely more on open source edge computing and cloud in 2020
- Explore new trends in global AI governance from hot AI governance events in 2020
- The overall economic situation in 2020 is cautious and optimistic. These opportunities are worth looking forward to.
- Cloud systems and container software bring new vitality to the software-defined computing market
- China's wearable device market will ship nearly 200 million units by 2023
- The development advantage of voiceprint recognition is obvious
- China's LED outdoor lighting market nearly 110 billion yuan in 2019
- IP camera penetration continues to increase and market demand will continue to grow
This site is wonderfulMore
The trust and companionship of customers is our great wealth, 2019, thank you for having you. In order to give back to our customers, the security exhibition "2019 points [detailed]