Feeling Groovy!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAThese photos are deceptively upbeat for someone whose nose is running like a tap! I’ve cancelled all my grand long weekend plans and have been sitting in front of the fire and doing tarot readings for myself, snuffling and reading my book about Viking myths. I’ve also got a lot of stuff to do for PHO sizzle, but I couldn’t resist showing off a sweater I scored yesterday! And wearing it in an Austin Powers, 70s style outfit!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASweater: Femme Connection Boots: Custom made in Hoi An Glasses: from a market in Shanghai Tights: Target Hat: I don’t know!

So, here’s a quick groovy post where I listened to Simon and Garfunkel and tried to talk myself out of my cold. Now that I’ve done that, I’m going to go back to reading about Vikings and possibly napping.

“I’m dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Happy Saturday!

xox Jacqui

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 Comments on Feeling Groovy!

1. Ali
    June 7, 2014 at 1:48 pm (10 months ago)

Feeling groovy, looking groovy! I love dem big old flowers on your sweater and your cool, cool hat. I’m sorry you’re not feeling well! You sure are brave to go out and take pictures even when you’re under the weather. I LOOOK UP TO YOUUUU <3

get well soon and enjoy the Vikings ;)

• Jacqueline Stewart
      June 7, 2014 at 11:47 pm (10 months ago)

awwww, thanks Ali :D I was pretty amazing that I got out bed to do it, but it was a nice break from lucid dreams and coughing :D

2. Francesca
    June 7, 2014 at 6:39 pm (10 months ago)

You are looking super GROOVY! What a nice outfit. I hope you are well rested now….drink lots of liquids for your cold. Liquids ….I mean WATER…don’t get any ideas:) No alchohol or sweet drinks.

• Jacqueline Stewart
      June 7, 2014 at 11:50 pm (10 months ago)

Thanks Francesca :D I will drink lots of vodka for you! Hahah, just joking. ;)

3. flashionaffair (Ezmae)
    June 8, 2014 at 1:37 am (10 months ago)

Oh i love this outfit, that jumper is amazing! Hope you feel better soon, I have been home sick for nearly 2 weeks and i am so over it! Have you watched the TV show Vikings? it is sooooo brilliant!

• Jacqueline Stewart
      June 8, 2014 at 1:54 am (10 months ago)

ohhhh, yes yes, I am SO in love with that show. I binge watched it about a year ago. probably need to re watch it more slowly to get all the details

4. Claire
    June 8, 2014 at 10:40 am (10 months ago)

Looking great, love this look :) I am a huge Austin Powers fan.. I need some white boots yours are great :)

• Jacqueline Stewart
      June 8, 2014 at 11:00 am (10 months ago)

Thanks Claire :D Yes, these boots are awesome- i got them tailor made in Hoi An in Vietnam :D

5. joyce
    June 9, 2014 at 3:37 am (10 months ago)

i love this groovy outfit! the sunglasses are awesome :)

6. KizzyDoll
    June 9, 2014 at 8:44 am (10 months ago)

Love this sweater, so cute!! I hope you get to feeling tip top in no time doll. My youngest has been unwell with a running nose and stuff as well. Fun!! xx

• Jacqueline Stewart
      June 9, 2014 at 10:09 am (10 months ago)

Thanks Kizzy :D <3 I hope your youngest gets better :)

7. Natalie
    June 11, 2014 at 9:13 am (10 months ago)

Retro chic! I love this outfit so much! It looks so perfect with those boots!