Bad Reputation

1It’s a good Sunday when you spend the day in your pajamas listening to Joan Jett as loud as you can, eating hot cross buns, drinking far too much coffee and attempting to research International work contracts. Minus the last part perhaps. Blogging is way more fun that looking up contracts and modifying them before shimmying them off to a lawyer to look over.

My weekend was good! On Friday I met up with Ant who you’d know from my On the Beach post, my Bonnie Doon post and my Botanical Garden post and my other friend Kristie who takes lots of outfit post for me and featured in this post. We went out for some beers at Ferdydurke and had hot dogs and lots of giggles.  On a whim I bought this purple eyeliner from Priceline too from that cheap brand Savvy and wondered how I was going to incorporate it into a post. On Saturday I went out for breakfast and then went into the Red Cross Thrift Store in Moonee Ponds, where I then lost my mind over this amazing leather vest and the other beautiful finds in that shop! I almost bought sneakers covered in wool, but, I managed to talk myself out of it. But I did have quite a good haul, and spend the rest of the day doing the old ‘try on and wonder what to wear it with’ game.

3 10 8 7

9Dress: Haso Jeans  Vest: thrifted Boots: Custom Made from Hoi An, Vietnam Necklace: Rose Garden at the Walk Arcade Earrings: Ella stocked in So Good Hair: Fudge Eyes: Violent Violet by Savvy Sunnies: Market in Shanghai

You might remember this dress by Haso Jeans, a Japanese brand, cos I’ve worn it before in this post when I was in Shanghai just after I bought it. I really like it, even thought it is quite short, and it was perfect with this thrifted vest, some crazy purple eye make-up and a kinda 70s vibe. I think listening to Joan Jett while I was sorting through these images helped too. What a goddess! Thanks to the wonderful K.W for taking these pictures!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

xox Jacqui

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 Comments on Bad Reputation

1. Joyce
    March 3, 2014 at 4:30 am (1 year ago)

whoa I love the bright purple eyeshadow, it looks so nice with your hair :) And cool boots!

2. bella
    March 3, 2014 at 11:53 am (1 year ago)

omgg i love your hair color shade, wish i coud dye fance color on mine! anyway, i like your 70s vibe on ur outfit a lot <3 thanks for your comment in my newest post, i dont really study photography but i rlly love taking shots!

By the way where do you live? I thought u are staying in Vietnam. Do come visit singapore someday :D
    xx,bella

• Jacqueline Stewart
      March 3, 2014 at 8:52 pm (1 year ago)

HI Bella, I’ve moved to melbourne for a while now, but I may indeed come to Singapore one day :D x

3. Rocquelle
    March 3, 2014 at 1:14 pm (1 year ago)

You’re such a rockstar in your own right!! This look is too cool!

4. Jessica Cangiano
    March 3, 2014 at 9:23 pm (1 year ago)

Awesome ensemble!!! I really like your purple eye makeup here. It’s bold, fresh and goes smashingly well with your outfit.

Wishing you all the best with your international work contracts (being married to someone from a different country and having lived abroad myself, I have a lot of experience with things of those nature and know how taxing they can be) & a marvelous Monday!

♥ Jessica

*PS* Thank you very much for your splendidly lovely comment on my 1980s/1940s/Edwardian outfit post.

• Jacqueline Stewart
      March 3, 2014 at 9:27 pm (1 year ago)

:) No worries! I am in love with your blog (i love finding fresh blogs to read ) Thanks for stopping by. x

• Jacqueline Stewart
      March 3, 2014 at 9:54 pm (1 year ago)

Yeh, I am planning my own business so at the moment I am pretty much working all the time! hahah. thanks for stopping by. x

5. Ali
    March 4, 2014 at 1:32 am (1 year ago)

Snazzy pics as always, Jaq! I love how you always get your hair to work so well with your outfits. Purple is such a good color on youuUuUuu! *sings*

That sounds like a great Sunday to me. ;) Mine sort of went the same but instead of coffee, it was tea, tea, tea!

6. MIS PAPELICOS
    March 4, 2014 at 11:11 am (1 year ago)

Fun and fabulous, my dear Jaquie